Sunday, August 2, 2009

Two prominent teeth are held in by a plastic retainer they are fake i am in HS and embarassed by retainers?

so whats your question

Two prominent teeth are held in by a plastic retainer they are fake i am in HS and embarassed by retainers?
Are you asking a question here? If you are wondering what an alternative would be, I suggest implants.
Reply:are you ugly as well or just self conscience. Worry more about the person you are, the world can take folks with bad teeth, not bad personas. What is yours like?


I have had alot of my teeth knocked out in various sporting accidents, as well I had chemo and well it wasn't to good for me . Who cares, I am still here to annoy all who dislike me, and to enjoy all the others. Hell I only care to be who I am, so should you.


Get dental implants or just move on.



Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net