Sunday, August 2, 2009

Does anyone know about teeth i went to the dentist six months ago and they said that i had a little infection?

in my upper right tooth and they gave me antiboits but i di not get the tooth pulled because it is a fake tooth and i had it done ten years ago and it is 180 and i dont have it know if i dont get it pulled yet will it kill me.

Does anyone know about teeth i went to the dentist six months ago and they said that i had a little infection?
WHAT?!?!? I know all about teeth, but you just really confused me. LOL





It is a fake tooth????? That would be an implant. Do you mean that it has a crown on it?? If so, that is not a fake tooth, it is just a fake outer covering. I don't have a clue what you mean by it is 180. Do you mean it will cost $180.00 to pull it? If so, jump on that, cause in my office we charge $278.00.





If you have infection in it, and the source of the infection is not removed, then the infection will continue to grow and yes it can affect your health, even put you in the hospital or in serious cases cause death.





Get the tooth out.
Reply:If it isn't hurting that means the infection is gone. Why pull a tooth that isn't real? That wasn't the one that was hurting you, because it isn't real it can't hurt you, so why pull it?



Security

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net