Friday, July 31, 2009

Ghost Teeth?

I took my 3 year old for a check up at the dentist and the x-rays showed that he had no adult teeth above his infant teeth. He's missing 1 front tooth and the two leading to the back from there. Anyone else hear about this and has this happened to anyone you know? He will have to get a bridge or surgery to place fake teeth into his gums eventually.

Ghost Teeth?
My dentist said that he's met a 23 year old girl who just had her milk teeth all through her life. I guess these cases happen more often than people think.





In the end, the girl had to get most of her teeth also pulled out and replaced with porcelains.
Reply:i have heard of it before and my friend had it.his 1st lot of teeth will stay in a lot longer because the 2nd teeth are not pushing down get to them out he will probaly have to 1st teeth for and exstra 5 all the way upto 30 possably.



bsd apache

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net