Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting new teeth?

Got a few questions and if any of you could help answer some that would be great. Since I was young I've had very weak teeth. They look bad and basically are slowly falling apart.


How much would it cost to get new teeth?


What different methods are there?


As in methods I mean like ones I can take out at night or just ones that are implanted?


Additional information- I'm 24 years old, I particiate in MMA and hope to be fighting about a year from now, could the fake teeth be a problem if anyone here knows?


Thanks

Getting new teeth?
I would love to have new teeth too. I know that dental implants are about one to two thousand dollars per tooth. Porcelain veneers that fit over your existing teeth are about 800-1500 dollars per tooth. Porcelain crowns are about 500 per tooth.





Dentures (the ones you take out at night) are probably quite a bit less, but you won't be able to chew as well and you will begin to lose bone in your jaws.
Reply:Well before you're ready you're probably going to end up with dentures - either partial or full plate. They're far less expensive than implanted teeth which are basically screwed into your jaw (more painful early on, but more permamant and natural). A good set of dentures would cost less than $1,000, but the implanted teeth could cost about $200-$300 PER TOOTH. Good luck.



hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net