Monday, April 20, 2009

Where can i get fake perfect looking fake teeth for a play that I'm in in Los Angels, CA???

i play a perfect house wife form the 1950%26#039;s and i have everything for my costume except for the perfect looking teeth. i need a place where i can get perfect fake ones. any takers? thanks in advance!

Where can i get fake perfect looking fake teeth for a play that I%26#039;m in in Los Angels, CA???
http://cgi.ebay.com/perfect-secure-smile...















































looked on ebay on a whim- there ya go! If the link doesnt work, jsut type in %26quot;fake teeth%26quot; in the ebay search bar... crazy!
Reply:Why not try this on google, stage props,costumes, makeup etc ...... I%26#039;m sure there will be lots of links to follow !!!!!!!!!



my dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net