Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Does anyone make movie quality fake teeth that have a perfect smile?

I have always wanted the perfect smile and have seen movies with actors wearing great looking dental appliances except for the stupid fangs. I just wondered if a company made a slip-over type fixture that just had a smooth clean look and created a great smile. I've seen people with those mouth-full-of-gold slip-over things but I don't like them at all. I am looking for a removable piece that just fits over your existing top anterior teeth.

Does anyone make movie quality fake teeth that have a perfect smile?
Wow, they could make a killing if there was such a thing available to the general public! Talk to a dentist and see what they say.
Reply:i dunno



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net